Children and Youth at Pacific Spirit United Church
In-person youth groups will begin on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020.
Junior Youth (grade 5 – 7) will gather at 4:30 – 6:00 pm in the CYF Room.
Senior Youth (grade 8 – 12) will gather from 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
If you would like to participate, you must register in advance.
So, if you (or one of your youth) would like to participate in youth group on Wednesday, here is how you can do it.
Send an email to: Cathy Cryder at firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following:
· Name of youth
· Group attending (Junior or Senior)
· Contact number
You are also asked to jot a quick note to say that you (your youth) falls within the following criteria:
· They do not present with any of the symptoms of COVID-19 such as difficulty breathing, new cough, headaches, loss of taste or smell, fever.
· They have not been out of Canada within the previous 14 days
· They have had no known contact within the previous 14 days with any person diagnosed with COVID-19.
· They are not under a quarantine order due to COVID-19 nor are self-isolating due to a possible contact.
There will be a limit of 10 youth in each group and spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. This will be done on a weekly basis to help us prepare for each group.
Children and Youth are an important part of the life of Pacific Spirit United Church. As individuals exploring their experience of God, they have a lot to teach the rest of the community.
While we make sure that we’ve got great people – both staff and adult volunteers – to accompany them in their learning, the children and youth offer a great deal of leadership – in worship, in community time, and in decision making.